What I Wore In Disneyland Paris - June Trip


In the lead up to a Disney trip, one of my favourite things is putting together the different outfits I’m taking. Obviously I’ve only ever been to Disneyland Paris and we only ever go there for a few days each trip so it’s not too many outfits to organise. I have a feeling when I eventually visit Walt Disney World and I have to plan outfits for about two weeks – I won’t be loving it so much.
Last Tuesday, we returned from our thirteenth trip to DLP and the outfit planning for this trip was quite last minute but I’m so pleased with the end results. Disney fashion is the best kind and I’m so glad I’m able to embrace this both in my every day life and during park days. For this blog post, I thought I would talk you guys through the outfits I wore on each day we were in Disneyland Paris this month.

Saturday/travelling day
The day we’re travelling, I always like to be wearing a super comfortable outfit as I know I’m going to be on public transport for a good few hours. The weather forecast for the trip was hot and only getting hotter throughout the trip but the Saturday was the coolest day so this and the combination of traveling gave me the perfect excuse to wear my brand new Stitch spirit jersey. If you follow me on Instagram, then you’ll know how in love I am with this. I personally find spirit jerseys super comfortable so it was ideal to wear whilst we were travelling paired with my most comfortable pair of jeans, and then when we got to the park, I pulled out my Stitch ears to perfectly compliment the outfit. Like I said, this first day was cooler than our other days in the park so I didn’t find myself getting overly hot and I didn’t need a jacket as the outfit kept me warm enough. This was very much an obvious Disney inspired outfit and it is one I would wear in my every day life. Mostly because I love the spirit jersey a lot.


Sunday
The Sunday of our trip also marked the last day of this year’s Marvel Season at Disneyland Paris. I love this season so much and last year, Jade and I did a SteveBucky Disneybound so this year I thought I would pay tribute to my favourite Avenger, Iron Man. This is perhaps one of my most favourite Disneybounds that I’ve done and it was so easy to put together! I bought the dress last month (from Boohoo) for a different occasion and when it arrived, my immediate thought was ‘This would be so perfect for an Iron Man bound’. Once I decided that I would be doing an Iron Man bound, I ordered the most gorgeous pair of ears from RosesAndThornsEars as well as an arc reactor necklace from OuterSpaceStudios on Etsy. As well as this, I purchased a customised Iron Man coffee cozy from the lovely PixieDustCrochet and this just helped to complete the look because who doesn’t love to have lots of different accessories when bounding?? I love doing this bound and have since received so many compliments on it, so you can bet your bottom dollar I’ll be spamming my Instagram with different photos from that day. Sidenote: We met Captain America and he said ‘assemble’ softly to me before our photo was taken and I’m pretty sure my heart broke.


Monday
Monday was our anniversary day and the day I did my new Rapunzel Disneybound. I love my original one so much but when Jade found me this dress, I knew that I had to have it as it was so perfectly Rapunzel. The weather was absolutely scorching all day and I didn’t need a jacket at all so the outfit simply consisted of the dress (from Forever 21), my Danielle Nicole Flynn Rider bag and a flower crown. Again, I loved this bound. The weather was perfect for it and I received so many lovely comments about the outfit as a whole and the best part? I got to meet Rapunzel in this outfit and she absolutely loved it! It was the most perfect thing that could happen when bounding as your favourite Princess.

Tuesday
Tuesday was the hottest day of our trip and it was also the last day of our trip. So again, I had to account for comfort for the weather and for travelling. I literally didn’t have an outfit planned for this until the day before we left so like I said, it was completely last minute. We popped into Primark the day before our trip and that’s when I saw the most perfectly on brand pastel tie dye shorts and I knew I had to have them. I had no idea what I would pair them with for a Disney outfit but I had plenty of Disney t-shirts at home to choose from. When we were packing, I came across my ice cream cone Mickey tee and I knew that I had to wear that with my new shorts on our last park day. They matched so perfectly and to complete the outfit, I dug out my rainbow ears. The whole outfit was from Primark and again, I got so many compliments both online and in the parks on my outfit and though this wasn’t a Disneybound, I still had a lot of fun in a pastel, Disney inspired outfit – which is completely on brand for me.


 What are your favourite types of outfits to wear in Disney Parks? Do you like to Disneybound or just wear Disney accessories etc?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Never Grow Up

Why I Love Disneyland Paris

Disney at Home