Blogmas Day Twenty Four - ‘Twas The Night Before Christmas

It’s Christmas Eve! Which means it’s the penultimate day of Blogmas. So for today’s post, I thought I would take a look back at 2018.

It’s been a year of both bad and good. My health took a swan dive for the worse but I’ve also created lots of long lasting memories this year.

I travelled across the U.K. for various gigs and shows and I saw artists that I never thought I’d see (Harry Styles, for example) and it wouldn’t be a complete year if I hadn’t seen my favourite band, Busted. Not only did I see them at two performances earlier in the year but I also saw two of their intimate shows at the infamous 100 Club in London back in October.

One of most incredible things about this year was the five Disneyland Paris trips my girlfriend and I were able to go on. From my birthday trip at the beginning of the year to our most recent trip for Halloween. Both of these trips were surprises booked for me by my wonderful girlfriend.

We also had a lot of theatre trips this year seeing lots of different and exciting shows from big names like Wicked and Aladdin to popular shows such as Everybody’s Talking About Jamie and Heathers. The show that stood out the most to my girlfriend and I was Bat Out of Hell and has fast become our favourite musical. 

This year was also the year for extreme weather conditions from snow that brought the country to a standstill at the beginning of the year to a scorching summer where we all lived off Ice Pops and watched England’s fantastic journey in the World Cup.


It’s definitely been a crazy year and for a lot of reasons, I’m happy to see the back of it. However, I’m grateful for all the fun and excited and memories created and I’m looking forward to seeing what 2018 brings.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Never Grow Up

Why I Love Disneyland Paris

Disney at Home