Blogmas Day Twenty One - Christmas This Or That

With Christmas being a matter of days away, I thought I would have some fun and do a Christmas This or That for todays Blogmas!

Christmas Eve or Christmas Day

Definitely Christmas Day! Nothing beats waking up in the morning and thinking ‘it’s finally Christmas!’

Real Tree or Fake Tree

I’ve always had a fake tree - you don’t have to cut down a real one and if you invest in one, you can keep it for years to come!

Tree Ornaments or Tree Lights?

Definitely both! I love decorating my Christmas tree with lights and baubles and special ornaments. 

Indoor decorations or outdoor decorations?

Indoor. This year we’ve got quite a few Christmassy bits for our flat and it’s so wonderful and festive. I would love to decorate the outside of my future home though!

Christmas Carols or Christmas Movies?

Christmas movies. One of my favourite thing about this season is the endless list (and my firm favourites) of Christmas films you have to choose from.

Santa or The Elves?

This is tough but I’d say the Elves. Santa wouldn’t be able to do everything he does without them so they’re very important!

Elves or Reindeers?

Reindeers! They’re just so cute and if anyone was interested- Comet is my favourite.

Finally - white Christmas or green Christmas?

White Christmas. The idea of snow falling on Christmas Day is just so magical isn’t it?



Let me know your answers to the this or that if you have a go!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Never Grow Up

Why I Love Disneyland Paris

Disney at Home