5 Things I'm Looking Forward To From DLP's InsidEars Announcements


If you’re anything like me – you’re probably still reeling with excitement from the announcements that came from last Friday’s InsidEars at Disneyland Paris. The event left us enthusiasts with lots to look forward to. As difficult as it’s going to be; I’m going to narrow it down and list off five of the things that I’m looking forward to.

Marvel Themed Food for Summer of Superheroes
On the 10th of June, Disneyland Paris will welcome a new season of all things Marvel, offering various packages and shows alike, and personally I am so excited to see everything that this season will have to offer us. Something else we can all agree that we enjoy is Themed Food, and the treats and souvenirs (Infinity Gauntlet anyone??) that appear to be on offer during this season leaves me excited and my bank account crying. From Groot Cookies to Spiderman Macaroons – I’m sure there will be plenty of themed food to leave everyone’s taste-buds satisfied.

Phantom Manor Themed Halloween Float
Like many other people; I absolutely adore Phantom Manor and the Halloween season at Disneyland Paris so the announcement of a Phantom Manor float during this season (which will all be combined with the celebrations for Mickey’s 90th birthday) leaves me incredibly excited with anticipation and has me counting down the days until I can book my Eurostar and hotel for my Halloween visit. Phantom Manor is a fan favourite so to have it be a part of the Halloween celebrations – just as the attraction reopens once its renovated – will be extremely special.

Online Restaurant Reservations
This concept is currently in the testing period on various versions of the official Disneyland Paris website but I am most definitely looking forward to the day when I can make all my restaurant bookings online. It would save on phone calls to France (therefore saving money) and would also allow people who aren’t staying at a Disney hotel (like me) to have something physical with our booking on; avoiding mix ups or missing bookings. Online Restaurant Reservations would save so many people a lot of hassle and would make life easier for a lot of people.

The Arrival of Mickey’s Philharmagic
Philharmagic is a spectacular and dazzling show that has taken storm in Walt Disney World and from October; we are going to be able to experience this mesmerizing 4D musical attraction for ourselves. I’ve had countless positive reviews about this show and so many people talk about how amazing it is, so I am excited that we get to see this special concert for ourselves in a matter of months. I love watching Disney shows so I can imagine that I will quickly fall in love with this one.

Mickey’s 90th Birthday Celebrations
From October until January, Disneyland Paris have confirmed that celebrations for the Main Mouse’s birthday will be taking place. With the promise of new merchandise and special food to be released in lieu with the celebrations; it’s safe to say that we have a lot to expect and to look forward to from the celebrations for the Mouse that we all love. The celebrations will also be combined with the Halloween celebrations which will only make Halloween extra special this year.


There was lots more announced from last Friday’s event but these are just five of the things that I’m excited for. I’m also looking forward to seeing the renovation of the Disney Village, along with Phantom Manor’s refurbishments and the promise of new merchandise and restaurants becoming more themed. However, as everyone else – I am disappointed by the news that there will not be a Starbucks coming to Main Street. What are your thoughts? What are you most looking forward to?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Never Grow Up

Why I Love Disneyland Paris

Disney at Home