Blogmas 2019: Day Twelve - Festive Bloggers Tag


In last year’s Blogmas, I did a Christmas tag and I really enjoyed it so I thought that I would do one again this year!
What Is Your Favourite Christmas Movie?
Oh, this is such a tough one. You guys know how much I love watching Christmas movies. However, if I had to pick, some of my favourites are: The Santa Clause films, The Holiday, Jack Frost, The Christmas Prince films and Home Alone. However, I pretty much love all Christmas films so being asked to pick is a hard question.

Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Morning?
Always on Christmas morning. Once everyone wakes up early (thanks to me), we’ll go downstairs and sit by the tree and open presents. We were never allowed to open any on Christmas Eve and I don’t think I’d want to unless we had a specific Christmas Eve box – which is something I’d like to do with my future kids.

Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
Some of my favourite Christmas memories involve decorating the tree with my mum when I was younger and watching films with her on Christmas Day and then helping her with making dinner.

Favourite festive food?
Another tough one. Roast potatoes though, if I had to pick. Oh, also, Jade made vegetarian pigs in blankets this year using Quorn cocktail sausages and Quorn bacon and honestly they are incredible.

Favourite Christmas gift?
I’ve been lucky enough to receive a lot of gifts over the years from my loved ones that have meant a lot to me and that I’ve loved and appreciated so having to pick just one seems tough and unfair. Honestly, I appreciate every gift and every card I’m given because knowing that someone thought of me and put their time into a present for me means a lot.

Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
The two things I will always do on Christmas Eve are watching one of my favourite Christmas films and have a festive bath and open a box of whatever chocolates we have in the house…to begin the celebrations.

What tops your tree?
We always have a star on the top of our tree and for the past few years, a star with my mum’s name on it takes pride of place.

What’s the best part of Christmas for you?
I love how magical it is. Everywhere you look during Christmas looks more magical because of the decorations and lights. Yes, the weather is still horrible and there are still so many bad things going on but for me, I love the sense of magic and kindness that Christmas brings out. Not everyone but a lot of people seem kinder to one another even if it is just wishing someone a ‘Happy Holidays’.


So, there we have it! Another festive tag done for Blogmas. Feel free to answer the questions too and let me know your responses or link me to your blog so I can see!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Never Grow Up

Why I Love Disneyland Paris

Disney at Home