Blogmas 2019 Day One - Five New Netflix Christmas Films I Want To Watch


Hello and welcome to Blogmas 2019! Can you believe it’s been a whole year already since I last did this?! Time really does fly.

To kickstart this year’s Blogmas, I thought I would share with you just five new Netflix Original Christmas films I’ll be binge watching during the festive period. Netflix are notoriously famous for creating the cheesiest Christmas films and I love that. So obviously, I’ll be watching these – as well as the “classic” films – during the festivities. This list is going to be the new Christmas films that have come to Netflix this year but I’ll also most definitely be watching my favourites from previous years too.

The Knight Before Christmas
A Christmas film that stars Vanessa Hudgens? Nobody is surprised at this point – she’s making her place known in the Christmas films scene. Also, a Christmas movie involving a medieval Knight from England transported to modern day? A romantic comedy? Yeah, this is definitely going to be up my street of cheesy Christmas film that I will most likely ugly cry at.

A Christmas Prince: The Royal Baby
I’d be lying to myself if I said I wasn’t excited for this. I’m a sucker for the ‘A Christmas Prince’ films because lets face it – they’re great. So, I’m looking forward to binge watch this and see what faces Aldovia in this much anticipated third instalment. Plus, it’s a Christmas film that involves a baby so you can bet your bottom dollar I’ll be crying into a mug of hot chocolate.

Klaus
I’ve heard a lot of good things about this film on social media, so I’m looking forward to finally seeing what the fuss is about for myself and by the looks and sounds of it, it will also probably make me cry but we love crying at cute animated Christmas movies, don’t we? Or is that just me?

Let It Snow
A film that’s set on Christmas Eve, following a group of high school students that are thrown together during a snowstorm? Yep, this is most definitely going on my to watch list. I’ve not heard too much about it, so I’m excited to see and form an opinion for myself, but it does sound like something I’ll enjoy. And, like the other films on this list, I’m sure it’ll make me cry at some point because it wouldn’t be a Christmas film if I wasn’t crying.


I can’t wait to get stuck in with watching these new Netflix Christmas films and I’m sure I’ll post my thoughts on each film over on Twitter and Instagram so make sure you’re following me over there!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Never Grow Up

Why I Love Disneyland Paris

Disney at Home