What I'm Looking Forward To During My Next DLP Trip


Hello everyone! I’m finally back after an unintentional hiatus I took from writing and from my blog. As soon as Blogmas ended (yay me for completing it), I ended up taking an unplanned break from blogging. In a way, it was good as it gave me time to brainstorm and come up with new and fresh ideas to present you all with.

It’s hard to believe that we’re already nearly three weeks into 2019. I don’t know where the time went!

I finally know when I’m returning to Disneyland Paris – 26th-27th February, which means I get to be in my favourite place for my birthday! So much will be happening when I’m there so I thought I would talk you through what I’m excited to fit into a jam packed couple of days.

Festival of Pirates and Princesses
This was one of my favourite seasons DLP introduced and I’m so glad I got to experience it last year – even if it was a short trip. That being said, I was so happy when Disney announced that Pirates and Princesses would be returning from the 19th January to 17th March of this year. With the weather being at it’s coldest at this time of the year, I am concerned at how it will work with the weather conditions but I’m also intrigued to see how DLP will adapt the celebrations to cope with the weather. One of the main things I’m looking forward to about this season returning is the return of the Make Your Choice promenade that sweeps through the Park and through our hearts. With the return of this season also brings the return of the fan favourites – Betty Rose and Jimmy Ocean. This festival allows you to pick your side and join in with the celebrations of Team Princesses VS Team Princesses.

Legends Of The Force – A Celebration of Star Wars
My Star Wars loving heart is so excited that the Star Wars season is coming back but I’d be lying to myself, and to you, if I said the thing I wasn’t most excited for was finally getting to meet Chewbacca. Getting a Wookie hug is a big dream of mine so getting to tick this off my nerdy bucket list is going to make me very happy. As well as the original shows associated with this season that are returning, I’m also looking forward to the new Darth Vader and Stormtroopers Imperial March. I am most definitely (not so secretly) hoping that I get arrested by a Stormtrooper for being Rebel Scum…

Mickey Shaped Waffles
Something that is slowly being rolled out around Disneyland Paris is the infamous Mickey shaped Waffles that are popular in other Disney Parks. As soon as I heard that DLP had started to introduce these fun and tasty snacks – I was excited for my next visit (even though I didn’t have one booked at the time) so I could try one for myself. As well as the waffles, more and more special treats are being introduced in DLP and I can’t wait to get my hands on them next month!

Celebrating My Birthday In Disney
So apart from all of the exciting things happening in Disney, and the usual favourites (Big Thunder Mountain, meeting favourite characters) – I’m so excited to celebrate my birthday in DLP. What better way to celebrate turning 25 by being in the happiest place on earth with the love of your life? It’s going to be a busy couple of days, but I know I’ll have the best birthday celebrations ever! We arrive on the 26th, which is the day before my birthday and we have Inventions booked for dinner for that evening. We’ve only ever done Inventions Sunday Brunch so I’m excited to have another meal there and what’s better than character dining the day before your birthday?


This trip was booked for me for my birthday by my girlfriend and our last visit was October 2018 so although it doesn’t seem like that long ago – I’m excited for us to once again be in our happy place living our best lives!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Never Grow Up

Why I Love Disneyland Paris

Disney at Home