Blogmas Day Twenty Three - Happy Christmas Eve Eve!

How are we less than 48 hours away from Christmas?! And how is Blogmas nearly at an end? This whole year, particularly this month, flew by. Although, I do remember January dragged and everyone was complaining about how ‘it’s still January!’

Now, in a blink of an eye - we are at Christmas Eve Eve. How that’s possible, I don’t know. 

Today was spent going to Tesco Extra (yup the really big one) and battling through the crowds of people and their trollies to make sure everything was bought for Christmas Day. The way people act, you’d think the grocery stores were closed until the end of 2018. Although it was still busy, we managed to buy everything we needed successfully. Apart from the mince pies. They were sold out. At this point, I declared that Christmas was cancelled because that’s the point really without the mince pies?!

Thankfully, we diverted to Waitrose on the way home and they had mince pies so I allowed Christmas to continue as normal.

Christmas Eve Eve kind of feels like the calm before the storm doesn’t it? 

Tomorrow I’m getting my hair done (don’t worry the Rapunzel locks are staying) and then in the evening, I will be seeing my Dad’s side of the family.

Then before we know it, it’ll be Christmas Day and I’m literally going to be counting down the hours until I can have my Christmas Dinner. 

So yeah - today is definitely the calm before the storm. That’s why I shall be treating myself by ordering a pizza and relaxing at home because the next few days will be intense and packed full of seeing family and lots of ‘people time’ which wouldn’t be too bad but I’m not a normal functioning human being so my anxiety isn’t best pleased about it all.


That being said, if the next few days are freaking you out too - know that you’re not alone. To quote High School Musical - we’re all in this together. We’ll get through it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Never Grow Up

Why I Love Disneyland Paris

Disney at Home