Blogmas Day Twenty Five - Merry End Of Blogmas!

First of all let me start this post by saying MERRY CHRISTMAS! If you don’t celebrate then I hope your day is still full of joy. It can be a hard time of the year so whatever you’re doing - know that you’re not alone and please keep yourself safe. You matter.

I can’t believe it’s the end of Blogmas. There were points I really didn’t think I’d be able to complete it. Admittedly I struggled a lot and perhaps that showed in my writing at points. However, I’m proud of myself because I kept going and I didn’t give up. Mostly because my girlfriend didn’t let me, haha! In seriousness though - I wouldn’t have been able to do Blogmas without her. Whether it was her not letting me give up, or when I bounced ideas off her or even when she’d inspire me with wonderful ideas! So Jade - thank you! 

Another big thank you to all of you for reading my posts and sticking with me through my first Blogmas journey. You’re all wonderful.

Seeing as it’s Christmas, I don’t want to keep you guys too long. I definitely think I’ll be attempting Blogmas again next year but for the mean time, regular blogging shall continue.


Merry Christmas and enjoy your day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Never Grow Up

Why I Love Disneyland Paris

Disney at Home