Blogmas Day Thirteen - Disney Christmas Present Swap UK


Last month, the lovely Natasha from Ears Ever After organised a Secret Santa for Christmas for Disney fans in the UK. As soon as I caught wind of the #DisneyChristmasPresentSwapUK floating around on Instagram – I knew I wanted to be involved and I’m so glad I did as it was so much fun being sent a person to pick out presents for; based on their favourite Disney characters.
Yesterday, I received my Secret Santa parcel yesterday and I was incredibly touched by the thought that had gone into each little gift that I had been given. I had listed my favourite characters as Rapunzel, Stitch and Piglet (wow me in a nutshell much?) and my lovely Secret Santa delivered; meeting all three of these characters and I’m not going to lie; I nearly cried when I opened the package. I’m an emotional person and opening presents that had been thoughtfully picked out for me really meant a lot.

My gifts included:

Stitch Luggage Tag
For someone like me who frequently travels (Particularly to Disneyland Paris!) this is going to come very much in handy for my suitcase and that way – I get to have my favourite blue alien on me at all times when I’m travelling!

Framed ‘When Will My Life Begin’ Music Sheet
Tangled is one of my all time favourite films and I absolutely adore this song so this gift was extra special and I can’t wait to put it up in my office so I can constantly have my favourite Disney Princess there for inspiration when I have writer’s block!

Piglet Patch
Piglet is definitely my favourite character from Winnie the Pooh mostly because we are both very small, frighten easily and very pink (well, mine is because I like to dress in pink clothes a lot) so having a patch to represent my little twin is perfect!

Best Day Ever and Merry Stitchmas Buttons
If you’ve seen my DLP snaps then you’ll know my favourite Disneybound I have is my Rapunzel one and a ‘Best Day Ever’ button will simply complete this look and I can’t wait to wear it with my Bound when I next go to Disney and the weather is warm. I also received a Merry Stitchmas button which will go perfectly with the Merry Stitchmas jumper I have from Primark and I’m looking forward to taking some Christmassy photos with it!




Have you guys taken part in any Secret Santa’s this year? If so – let me know! And let me know what gifts you received.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Never Grow Up

Why I Love Disneyland Paris

Disney at Home