Blogmas Day Sixteen - Christmas Day In My Flat

Today in our flat, we celebrated Christmas early as we’re all at homes with our families for actual Christmas.

We started the day with hot drinks and biscuits for breakfast before getting on to the exciting thing: opening stockings and exchanging presents.

My stocking fillers included a giant Lindt chocolate teddy, Mickey Mouse shaped Bath Fizzers, chocolate coins and a candy cane.

My girlfriend, Jade, bought me the One Magical Night Tangled Traditions ornament. If you read my Wish List Blogmas, you’ll know this is something I’ve wanted for a while and unbeknownst to me - my girlfriend had already bought me it!

Our friend/flatmate, Eden, bought me the Ralph Breaks The Internet themed Rapunzel sweatshirt, which was also on my wish list so as you can imagine - I was very pleased with these!

Our day also included watching two favourite festive films in the household - Love Actually and The Holiday. What says Christmas better than films that pull at your heartstrings and make you reach for the chocolate?

As you would on actual Christmas Day - we ate copious amounts of chocolate, peanuts, cheese and other bitings throughout the day. 

Whilst watching Elf on TV, we had a roast with all of the trimmings until we were all in a food coma and couldn’t move. Christmas done right! 

We also made a gingerbread house (the first time we’d done it!) to really add to the Christmassy mood.


It was the most perfect day and I couldn’t have asked for it be spent in a better way. Now if you’ll excuse me, I have the Christmas candles lit and it’s time for mince pies!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Never Grow Up

Why I Love Disneyland Paris

Disney at Home