Blogmas Day Seven - Favourite Lush Christmas Products

Christmas brings with it lots of treats and exclusive products from various retailers. One of the best things about the season is when Lush’s exclusive Christmas products become available. Their fun coloured, exuberant scents and natural ingredients are what make them so popular; and their bath bombs of course! So as soon as Christmas comes around, everyone is ready to go and stock up on their favourite Lush products. For day seven of Blogmas - I thought I would talk you through my favourite Lush Christmas products.

Snow Fairy

Honestly give me every snow fairy product there is available and I’m happy. It’s most definitely my favourite Lush product overall so of course it would be top Christmas product. For me, nothing will match it (apart from Comforter but we won’t discuss how Lush took away the body wash of that) with its sweet smell, gorgeous pink colour and the serious Princess vibes it gives you. As well as the shower gel, Snow Fairy is also available as a Magic Wand bubble bar and a jelly bomb. If you’re not already on the Snow Fairy hype then I implore you to go and try it so you can soak in this bubblegum bath and feel even sweeter afterwards.

Cheery Christmas Bath Bomb

You’ll probably sense a theme with me now considering this one is also pink but if you know me then this will not be surprising to you that pink and sparkly things make me happy. So obviously this pink snowflake themed bath bomb was going to have me sold. I was definitely not disappointed when I popped into the bath last night and watched the snowflake burst with colours and take shape within the bath. The pinky/purple colour that it turned the water along with the sweet smell left me feeling relaxed and truly felt like the most perfect Christmas bath.

Butterbear

What’s more Christmassy than feeling like you’re having a big snuggle with a warm bear? That’s exactly how butterbear bath bomb will leave you feeling after you take a soak in its silky and sweet bath. As soon as I saw the cute bear shape of the product - I knew I had to have it and thankfully the cocoa butter and sweet aroma that it gave off confirmed to me that I had to buy it. I’m so glad I did because as soon as I had a soak in the velvety goodness - I felt like I was being whisked through a winter wonderland.


Lush have some great products out around Christmas (and all year!!) and for someone who has such sensitive skin like me - I love getting to use fun and nice smelling products in my bath as growing up it was always a struggle finding something I wasn’t allergic to. Let me know your favourite Lush Christmas products in the comments!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Never Grow Up

Why I Love Disneyland Paris

Disney at Home