Blogmas Day Fifteen - What I'd Like To Experience In Disneyland Paris At Christmas Time


If you know me, then you’ll know that Disneyland Paris is my favourite place on earth. I’m still to experience a Christmas in Disney (we were supposed to this year but went for Halloween instead. No regrets) but I hope to make it happen one day as nothing would beat experiencing this festive season in the happiest place on earth. For today’s Blogmas, I thought I would talk through some things that I would love to experience in Disney at Christmas time.

A Very Magical Main Street
Walking down Main Street, humming along to the loop and grinning up at the castle is obviously already so magical, so I can only imagine how much more Magical it would feel during Christmas time with garlands and decorations galore. The Main Street Halloween decorations leave me feeling magical and excited, so I know that it would be the same for the Christmas decorations.

Merry Stitchmas
Stitch is my favourite Disney character so knowing that he has his own Castle Stage show during the Christmas period makes me so happy. I’m so disappointed that I’ve never been able to see it, but I’m hoping that one day (perhaps next year?) I’ll be able to experience seeing my favourite blue alien leading his own show and seeing what mischief he gets up to whilst entertaining guests, along with Mickey, Minnie, Donald and more of our favourite Disney friends!

Disney Christmas Parade
Parades are one of my favourite things about going to Disney; especially during a particular season because you get to see your favourite characters dancing along to catchy themed songs with appropriate costumes. Getting to witness the Christmas Parade with lots of favourite characters as they don their Christmas outfits would be so special and would definitely add an extra magical touch to my Christmas.

Characters
As with any other season in Disney, Christmas brings out some special characters for meet and greets. This season has the likes of Marie, Thumper and Miss Bunny all ready to greet guests with a festive cheer. Thankfully, I’ve already met Marie but I love her so it would be great to meet her again. I’ve never met characters like Thumper and Miss Bunny and meeting them for the first time whilst celebrating Christmas would definitely be special.


Christmas time is always a magical time and getting to be in Disney during the season to combine both the festive magic and the Disney magic would be the perfect way to celebrate.
Have you experienced the Christmas season at any Disney park? Let me know!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Never Grow Up

Why I Love Disneyland Paris

Disney at Home