Blogmas Day Eleven - My Disney Wish List


For today’s post, I thought I would share with you all four items that are on my Disney themed wish list; not just for Christmas but also for 2019. Maybe I should have started this off with ‘Dear Santa…’

Disney Dreams Collection 2019 Diary
2018 became the year where lots more plans cropped up with Disney trips, theatre visits and gigs alike. There’s nothing I love more than all of these different adventures, however it sometimes becomes hard to keep up with all of the different dates. That’s why I decided for 2019, I’d need to become even more organised and buy a diary so I can make a note of everything happening on different days. Of course the first thing I searched for was a Disney themed diary, and that’s when I stumbled across the beautifully designed Thomas Kinkade Disney Dreams Collection on Amazon. Thomas Kinkade Studios also sells Disney colouring books, calendars etc and when I looked through the images provided for this diary on Amazon; I was sold and knew that this definitely had to be on my wish-list for Christmas/New Year.


Danielle Nicole Mary Poppins Returns Collection
The highly anticipated Mary Poppins Returns is out this month and with that, the fabulous Danielle Nicole has yet again provided us with some gorgeous bags. I already own the Rapunzel Lantern bag from Danielle Nicole and I absolutely adore it and once I saw the Mary Poppins Returns collection released recently – I immediately fell in love with the pieces and knew I wanted the whole collection. My particular favourites are the Book Clutch Bag and the Kite Crossbody Bag. The Book clutch bag features a gorgeous design of Mary with her bag and kite in hand. The kite crossbody bag pays homage to the popular Let’s Go Fly a Kite scene in Mary Poppins. Both bags are designed beautifully, as with every other Danielle Nicole bag and I would love to add them to my collection.

Tangled ‘One Magical Night’ Tradition
Anyone who knows me will know how much I love Tangled and how much the characters, particularly Rapunzel mean to me. I absolutely adore the ‘I See The Light’ scene in the movie and I love the Disney Tradition creations; especially the storybook ones so you can imagine how much I’ve wanted this beautiful figurine. It represents one of my most favourite scenes from one of my all time favourite films and it depicts it with a beautiful storybook background. It’s currently sold out on ShopDisney but hopefully it’ll be something I finally invest into in the New Year.

Rapunzel Sweatshirt Inspired By Wreck It Ralph 2
Sticking with Rapnzel with this beautiful pastel sweatshirt inspired by the one Rapunzel herself wears in Ralph Breaks The Internet. It features artwork of The Snuggly Duckling and is ribboned at the side. It’s light colour and the fact that it’s representative of my favourite Princess means it’s the perfect item for me; particularly when the weather is this cold and a sweatshirt such as this one would be perfect. I would love to see what outfits I’d pair it with and obviously would have to take a lot of photos in it to post on Instagram.



What's on your Disney Wish List for Christmas/2019?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Never Grow Up

Why I Love Disneyland Paris

Disney at Home