Blogmas Day Eighteen - Fashion During Christmas

It can be hard to think of Christmas as a time for fashion and wearing cute outfits when all you want to do is wear your fluffy pyjamas, stay in bed with your electric blanket on and say to heck with your fashion rules: I’m going out in a million layers; which is perfectly reasonable. 

However, despite the bitterness of the cold weather - you can still take the opportunity to bundle up and wear your favourite cute outfits.

My favourite thing this winter has been finding as many cute and sometimes fluffy jumpers as possible. Take one look at my outfit choices this season and you’ll immediately know that the theme has been pastel/multi colours.

The choice for jumpers has been so impressive this year and I’ve really been making the most of buying jumpers that fit under the categories of stripy, fluffy and colourful. Obviously I’m layering up beneath the jumpers because it’s too cold not to.

Other thing that has been a favourite of mine this season is my blue teddy coat. You’ll probably catch me in no other coat than this one as not only is it warm and cosy but I get to feel cute in it as it goes perfectly with my jumper and pastel jeans aesthetic.

I may prefer summer over winter (because the cold weather and constant rain pains me) but I am definitely embracing the fashion of the season and making the most of wearing a long fluffy jumper whilst I still can.


What’s your favourite Christmas/winter fashion trend or what are you enjoying wearing this season? Let me know in the comments!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Never Grow Up

Why I Love Disneyland Paris

Disney at Home