5 Things I'm Looking Forward To During Disneyland Paris' Halloween Season


Halloween is one of my favourite times of the year. Aside from the cold weather, there’s pumpkins and all things spooky galore; and with all the orange everywhere, it really brings some colour into the dullness that the cold weather presents you with.

In 2016, I visited Disneyland Paris for the first time. I visited three times in that year and my third visit was during Halloween season. Whilst I already loved Halloween, DLP made me fall even more in love with the season. Disney + Halloween? Of course, I was going to be hooked. Unfortunately, I couldn’t visit during the Halloween season last year, but this year my girlfriend booked a surprise Halloween trip for us. So this weekend, I’ll be back in the spooky magic and I couldn’t be more excited.

The 1st October marked the start of Disneyland’s Halloween season and if you’re anything like me, you also would have been glued to social media, eagerly awaiting photos, videos and tweets all about everything DLP have in store for us. With my visit being this weekend, I thought I’d celebrate by sharing with you all five things I’m most looking forward to during Disneyland Paris’ Halloween Season.

Characters
Jack Skellington. Stitch in a spooky and cute Halloween outfit. Villains. Jose and Panchito. Halloween Season is incredible for the character meets in DLP and I can’t wait to meet as many characters as possible. As well as characters that you don’t normally get to meet regularly, you also get your favourites donned up for the season, whether it’s Maleficent Donald or Mickey and Minnie in their Mariachi outfits. Getting to see so many characters out and about celebrating the spooky season is an incredible experience and I may even have a little surprise in store for when I meet Jack…

Mickey’s Halloween Parade
A Disney Halloween Parade is always bound to be amazing, but when it was announced that the Parade would include a Phantom Manor themed float; my excitement rose. I love Phantom Manor and its story so knowing that it would be included as part of the Halloween festivities in this way was amazing. When the float debuted on the 1st October, I was amazed by the photos of it, and by the whole Parade in general which looked Spooktacular and colourful in the best way Disney could be. The live reports from everyone there was beyond positive and simply furthered my excitement for the Parade and the Halloween season in general.

It’s Good To Be Bad
One of my favourite things about Halloween season 2016 was undoubtedly the fun and spooky show on Castle Stage – ‘Its Good To Be Bad With The Disney Villains’. With its catchy song and array of familiar villains, this Spooktacular show fast became a favourite of ours from that trip and I’m looking forward to once again revisiting it. The villains all do meet & greets after the show but you’re not guaranteed a meet as it isn’t a proper queuing system (which I must admit, I’m not a fan of this).

Themed Snacks
Pretty sure 80% of my blog posts always lead to food in some way. Anyway, Disneyland Paris are really serving up tasty looking treats this Halloween season. Lucky Nugget are offering the ‘Eyeball Menu’ which includes a double cheeseburger and eye popping (see what I did there?) chocolate cake with crunchy raspberries. Aside from this, more treats (no tricks!) are available during the Halloween season such as a Chocoboo stick, a sweet witches finger and a Halloween doughnut – all available at the Cable Car Bake Shop. Personally, I’m excited to consume every Halloween snack on offer because themed food is obviously the best.

Decorations
Obviously, I love Disneyland Paris as it is. Main Street. The Castle. All the different lands. They’re all beautiful, but add in some Halloween garlands, some ghouls and lanterns and our picturesque Park stands out even more; adorning its Halloween decorations and marking the spooky season. I can’t wait to see it all in person and obviously take photos of/with everything possible because naturally…life in Disney is a photoshoot, right?


I’ll be in Disneyland Paris from the 12th-15th October so I know I’m going to have a weekend packed full of Halloween celebrations and don’t forget to keep an eye on my blog afterwards for a Halloween review to see if it all lived up to my expectations in person!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Never Grow Up

Why I Love Disneyland Paris

Disney at Home