Cath Kidston Wonderland Collection - Review


Cath Kidston has only increased its popularity with each Disney collaboration they’ve done. From Mickey and Friends, Winnie the Pooh, Neverland and 101 Dalmatians – they’ve produced so many spectacular Disney items. Unfortunately, I couldn’t get my hands on any of the pieces that I wanted from previous collections, so when the Alice in Wonderland Collaboration was announced; I made it my mission to make sure I got at least one piece from this stunning collection.

So, as last Thursday rolled around, I had my phone ready and popped the password in as soon as it hit 7pm. As I browsed through the pages of beautiful items available (some of which Cath Kidston had already teased us with), I was making a mental list of practically every item listed; from the wonderfully designed umbrella to the stunning denim jacket. However, I could also hear my bank account screaming at me so I instead settled on getting three of the items from everything I wanted.
Disney homeware is something I’m a big fan of and is one of my favourite ways to represent Disney in my home so the items we opted for were the Alice plate, the Mad Hatter mug and the Cheshire Cat bowl. This took the grand total to £30 and for the ceramic quality of these kitchenware items – you’re getting value for your money.



Despite being over a bank holiday weekend – my order was available to collect in store from the Covent Garden Cath Kidston store yesterday, as promised.

As soon as I got home and unwrapped the items from their protective bubble-wrap; I fell in love all over again. The designs are intricate, sophisticated and with a hint of subtly – all of which makes them even more beautiful in person. The Cheshire Cat bowl is a lot deeper than I thought it would be; but surely that’s a good thing as it allows you to pile on more food! The Alice plate is a perfect size and I can’t wait to display some of my girlfriend’s homemade cupcakes on them! The Mad Hatter mug fits in perfectly with our ever-growing cupboard of Disney mugs and will make for the perfect Instagrammable shot, when you’ve just made some hot chocolate on a cold winters day.

From clothes to homeware to accessories; there’s still plenty to choose from, from the Wonderland Range on the Cath Kidston website, and you can get a lot of these without having to break the bank. If you’re planning a Disney trip soon and feel like treating yourself to some goodies before you go, then the Wonderland collection is the perfect place to look, with water bottles, wallets and backpacks on offer. The range offers you beautifully designed Disney items with the delicate Cath Kidston touch to it; using flower designs and patterns to add a dash of sophistication and more magic to your purchases.

There are still a few items that are on my Wonderland Wishlist, including:

-Alice’s Meadow Continental Wallet

-Alice’s Words Cake Stand

-Alice Hearts Minilite Umbrella

-Painting The Roses Embroidered Jacket


I personally can’t wait to start using my homeware pieces – so be sure to keep an eye on my Twitter and Instagram for photos as and when I use them! Did you get anything from the Wonderland collection? What’s on your Wonderland Wishlist?




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Never Grow Up

Why I Love Disneyland Paris

Disney at Home