5 Things Disney Park Goers Are Sick of Hearing


Being a frequent visitor to a Disney Park means you’re often met with a lot of the same comments from people about how often you go, money, etc etc. If you’re anything like me then you’ll be sick of hearing the same old thing, so I’ve compiled a list of the five things that all Disney Park goers are fed up of hearing…

How do you afford to go to Disney all the time??
I think a misconception a lot of people have of Disney goers is that each time we go; we stay in the most expensive hotel, have the most expensive of foods and buy everything we can get our hands on. However, this is not the case at all. Firstly, being an annual pass holder already means I’m already saving money on park entry. Secondly, every DLP trip I do, I always stay at the Ibis Budget. You can read more about how I do Disney on a Budget here but the point is – Disney can be done without breaking the bank. At the end of the day, a person’s money is their money. It’s nobody else’s business as to how they spend it.

There’s more than just Disneyland out there
We are completely aware of that and whilst there is so much in the world I want to see; there’s only so many places I can afford to go to. Disneyland Paris is a place that makes me completely happy and when I can afford to go there at a reasonable price – why shouldn’t I take the opportunity to visit my happy place and escape into the Disney Magic?

Don’t you get sick of going to Disney all the time?
The simple answer is, no. As I mentioned, Disney is my happy place; the place where all my worries and stresses seem to disappear, and the Disney Magic takes over. Everyone has something that makes them happy and visiting Disneyland Paris happens to be one of mine so surely it makes sense to get that magic fix as often as I can?

Isn’t Disneyland for Kids?
I’ve done a whole blog post about how Disney is for all ages but putting it simply; you don’t have to be a child or an adult taking a child to be able to go to Disney. The beauty of Disney and its Magic is that it is timeless; it doesn’t go away because you are no longer a child. I didn’t start visiting Disneyland Paris until I was in my 20s and that magic is still completely alive; no matter your age.

It’s just another theme park.
Okay, so for a lot of people, a Disney Park is just another amusement park where they can experience fun rides and have a thrill-seeking holiday. However, for a lot of us, Disney Parks aren’t just theme parks. They are, quite simply, the most magical place on earth where we can feel happy and care-free. It’s our home away from home.


These are all things I’ve taken from personal experience – things I’ve heard countless times and I’m frankly fed up of! Are there things that I’ve left out that you’re sick of hearing? Let me know in the comments!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Never Grow Up

Why I Love Disneyland Paris

Disney at Home