Inventions Sunday Brunch - Review


Last weekend, I visited Disneyland Paris with my girlfriend for my birthday. As I’ve mentioned in a previous post, our trips are always done on a budget and we tend to only do one ‘big restaurant’ per trip. This time, we decided to do the Inventions Sunday Brunch. This was something we’d heard so much about and we both wanted to experience. Unfortunately, there was a lot of rain on Sunday so it ended up working out well that the last few hours in Disney were spent indoors. It was also our first experience with Character Dining, so we were a mix of nervous and excited.

Location
Inventions is located on the second floor in the Disneyland Hotel and honestly, booking a meal here is worth it just to be in the hotel itself. With incredible views of Disney that surrounds you and the exquisite décor; you already know you’re in for a treat as you enter the hotel fit for Royalty.


Theme
Each week, the Inventions Sunday Brunch has a different theme, ranging from Neverland to New Orleans. Last week, our theme was Snow White. This was very exciting for us because it meant that not only was Snow White herself in attendance but so were the Dwarves. We were also lucky enough to have Mickey, Minnie and Goofy – all beautifully dressed in their themed costumes. Pluto was also there; running around and having fun with everyone. As this was our first Character Dining experience, we were quite nervous about how it would work. However, we waited patiently at our table and each character made their way over to us. The character interactions were great; from talking about Big Thunder Mountain with Snow White to poor Sneezy being allergic to my flower crown! The characters spent a lot of time with you, which I thought was amazing especially given the sheer number of tables they’d have to make their way around.





Food
Inventions is a buffet style restaurant so you already know you’ll be getting value for your money by filling up your plate as many times as you can before you burst. This was originally our plan but we got so distracted by the characters that we didn’t get as many refills as we thought we would! The food on offer caters for everyone; from pizza to spaghetti to lots of types of meat – you weren’t short for choice. The dessert selection ranged from a variety of cheeses and grapes to cakes and puddings galore. Personally, I prefer the food on offer to you at Agrabah but that isn’t to say that I didn’t enjoy eating at Inventions.



 Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed our experience at Inventions. With delicious food on offer and so many characters to keep you entertained; it is definitely something I won’t be hesitating to book again, and would highly recommend to everyone.


As an end note, I'd like to thank my girlfriend for the photos when I was too distracted to remember to take any!

Comments

  1. Oh how fabulous!! I hear a lot about the character meals at Inventions but although I've stayed at the Disneyland Hotel, I've never fancied eating there with being so picky haha. I think I'd pay the money just for a bread roll and some spaghetti if it was Snow White in attendance though! She's my favorite Princess. I bet it was so special for you.
    Lovely photos!

    Danielle xo
    www.underlandtowonderland.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Never Grow Up

Why I Love Disneyland Paris

Disney at Home