5 Things I Want To Experience At Disneyland Paris


Next weekend will mark my 7th trip to Disneyland Paris, and this will be a trip for my birthday so I’m naturally even more excited than usual. Obviously with having been numerous times; there’s been a lot I’ve already experienced. However, as I’ve previously discussed, I always do Disneyland Paris on a budget and there are quite a few things I’m yet to experience so I thought I would take the opportunity to share them with you. I wonder if anyone can guess what my number one will be?

5. Last One Out of The Park
This is something that I’ve seen multiple people do and it’s a renown thing to get a photo once the Park is empty at the end of the night. For a number of reasons – ranging from being too tired or cold – I have yet to make this happen but it is something I am determined to fulfil on my upcoming birthday trip. The idea of being one of the last people to leave Disneyland Paris and to be able to take a moment to sit down on Main Street and soak in the magic of the park whilst its empty sounds perfect to me and is definitely something that I am desperate to experience.

4. Be in DLP For Special Anniversary Days.
On the 12th April 2017, Disneyland Paris celebrated its 25th anniversary. Unfortunately, due to money constraints, I was unable to attend. However, I spent the day immersed in the photos and videos that graced the internet and its safe to say that I was blown away by the spectacular celebrations that took place. The rare characters that made an appearance to celebrate DLP’s 25th anniversary was incredible. From the likes of Shang (From Mulan), Milo and Kida (From Atlantis), Jim and B.E.N (From Treasure Planet), Berlioz and Toulouse (From The Aristocats) and Kuzco (From The Emperor’s New Groove) – the list was endless and it was amazing to see so many favourites out and about. Apart from this, the day also included shows, cavalcades and even a Cast Member flash-mob down Main Street. The entire day was packed with emotion and sheer delight and I have made it my mission to be there for the 30th Anniversary celebrations, which would be the next “big” day.

3. Inventions Sunday Brunch
Despite being on the list of things I want to experience at Disneyland Paris, I am pleased to say that this one will definitely be happening when we visit DLP next month. Inventions Sunday Brunch has always been something that’s intrigued me for numerous reasons. Firstly, the different themes that are on offer every week are always exciting and I can’t wait to see what the theme will be for us. Furthermore, the restaurant itself looks beautiful and is in the magical Disneyland Hotel so this will be an incredible experience. This will also be our first Character Dining experience and whilst feeling slightly nervous for it, its also something that will be amazing to try. I will also be doing a full write-up/review on this upon our return.

2. Disneyland Paris at Christmas
Last year, we were going to visit Disney during the Christmas season to get a first-hand experience of the festive celebrations. However, we moved into our own flat in October and were therefore unable to afford to go. Whilst I don’t regret the move into our beautiful home; I’m still gutted that we weren’t able to attend the Christmas fun and it is definitely on my agenda for this year. Seeing the pictures of the beautifully decorated Park that were still in keeping with the 25th anniversary celebrations gave me goosebumps and I wasn’t even there in person! All the celebrations and seasonal character meets made the whole thing look so festive and enjoyable, and reading Amy from Livvy Bird Adventures post about Christmas at Disneyland Paris, only made me want to experience it further. I already love the Magic of Christmas time so I can only imagine that Disney has that extra dose of sparkle to offer you during this time.

1. Stay at the Disneyland Hotel
We’re finally onto my number one thing I want to experience at Disneyland Paris and I’m sure many of you correctly guessed it: staying at the enchanting Disneyland Hotel. When I used to dream of going to Disneyland Paris, I would always fantasise about staying at this beautiful hotel. However, as I grew older, I realised that, more realistically, there would be no way I could afford to stay there just yet. My admiration and want to stay at the Disneyland Hotel increased ten-fold when we visited the Park for the first time and I got to see the hotel with my own eyes. It is, quite simply, exquisite and although I can’t afford to stay there just yet – it is definitely something I would save up for one day. At the moment, I could afford to stay there if I did not do as many trips as I like to do in a year. However, let’s be realistic – for now, I’m very happy staying in a budget hotel and doing as many trips as I can throughout the year. The Disneyland Hotel is still a dream but it is definitely not an impossible dream…it is Disney after all, and anything’s possible if you just believe.

So, there are my five things that I want to experience at Disneyland Paris. Some are more attainable in the near future than others. What are some things you’d like to experience at DLP? Let me know below and also let me know if you correctly guessed what my number one would be!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Never Grow Up

Why I Love Disneyland Paris

Disney at Home