Blogmas Day Twenty Two - Driving Home For Christmas

So this Blogmas may be entitled ‘Driving Home for Christmas’ but I didn’t drive because firstly, could you imagine an emotional wreck like me behind the wheel of a car? Not a great combination and secondly, I went via public transport but it doesn’t sound as catchy (nor is there song for it) to say ‘Taking the train home for Christmas’ does it? 

The first thing I did when I reached home was go and finish off the Christmas shopping. Thankfully all my presents are bought and tomorrow they’ll all be wrapped and under the tree!

The original plan was to go and get the last minute food shop done too but we didn’t have enough time so that’s going to have to be done. On Christmas Eve Eve. God help me.

As usual, putting up the Christmas tree was left for me to come home to do so that was one of the first things I did after we went shopping. Now the tree is up and the crackers are brought - it feels a bit more festive in the house.

The next few days are going to be full on with Christmas, seeing family and watching lots of films and eating copious amounts of food.


It’s hard to believe that Christmas Day is nearly here and that we’ve reached the end of 2018. A reflection of the year Blogmas post will be coming up so I urge you all to think about moments that really stood out this year for you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Never Grow Up

Why I Love Disneyland Paris

Disney at Home